Book Tour- These Nameless Things by Shawn Smucker


About 

Dan escaped captivity from the mountain long ago, but believes his brother is still there and waits each day in a nearby town for his escape. What Dan doesn't realize is that the rest of the townspeople are also waiting--but for reasons he never imagined.

My Review 

This was a completely different read for me, however I really enjoy it. I was very quickly hooked in to story and wanted to keep reading to find out what happened. The story is well written and I could easily imagine to the setting of the book and the characters. The book covers a few issues and makes you reflect  how far you would go for someone you love while also discussing forgiveness. It's a story of friendship, forgiveness and acceptance. Overall a great read I enjoyed reading. 

I received a review copy in exchange for this review 


 

Comments